Christ is the truth, the way, and the life. God’s sheep hear God’s voice. As long as you read the words of Almighty God, you will see God has appeared.

菜單

Jun 21, 2017

Eastern Lightning | The Word Appears in the Flesh-The Thirtieth Utterance

       Awaken, brothers! Awaken, sisters! My day will not be delayed; time is life, and to seize time is to save life! The time is not far off! If you take exams for entrance into college and you do not pass, you can try again and cram for the test. However, My day will have no such delay. Remember! Remember! I urge you with these good words. The end of the world unfolds before your very eyes, great disasters rapidly draw near; is your life important or is your sleeping, eating, and clothing important? The time has come for you to weigh these things. Do not be doubtful anymore and do not shy away from being serious!

       How pitiful! How poor! How blind! How cruel mankind is! You actually turn a deaf ear to My word, perhaps I am speaking to you in vain? You are still so remiss, why? Why is that? Have you never thought about that before? For whom do I say these things? Believe in Me! I am your Savior! I am your Almighty! Keep watch! Keep watch! Time lost will never come again, remember this! There is nowhere on earth where you can buy medicine that will soothe regret! So how shall I say this to you? Is My word not worthy of your careful consideration and repeated ponderation? You are so careless with My words and so irresponsible with your life; how could I bear it? How could I?

       Why does it take so long for you to have a proper church life? It’s because you lack faith, you are unwilling to pay the price, you are unwilling to offer up yourselves, and unwilling to spend yourself before Me. Awaken, My sons! Believe in Me, My sons! My beloved, why are you unable to consider what’s in My heart?

from The Word Appears in the Flesh



No comments:

Post a Comment